Love is patient, love is kind. - 1 Corinthians

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Hello Hello

Ok, So I've been meaning to get a blog started for a long time now. I thought today, what better time than the present to get started?? David and I doing great! We live in West Jordan, Utah in a great community of town homes. We have Nemo, our Burmese Mountain Dog/Collie mix 3 year old pup. He's a joy to have, most of the time. But he thinks he's smaller than he really is (75 pounds!), so he keeps us on our toes. We are coming up on our three year anniversary on the 24th of June and are so blessed we've had that long together already. We pray that God grants us many, many more.
Also, we are expecting our first baby December 6, 2009. We couldn't be more excited!! I had a slightly rough couple of weeks in the beginning, but nothing like I imagined so I was so thankful for that. As long as I eat a small bit of food every 2-3 hours, I feel great! We went to the doctor's yesterday and heard the heartbeat and made sure everything is going as planned...and it is! We go back on July 7th for our ultrasound. I'm hoping for a girl and keep calling the baby "her". David thinks this is a sure sign that we will have a boy... so who knows? We will be ecstatic either way though, I can guarantee that!
That's all for now, hopefully I can keep posting every few weeks to keep you all updated on what's going on in our lives. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment