Love is patient, love is kind. - 1 Corinthians

Saturday, December 12, 2009

HE IS HERE!


Emerson David Lloyd
Born December 5, 2009 at 1:16pm
7lb 15.5 oz (Hospital rounded it up to 8lbs though)
22 inches long
Dark hair, and a lot of it!

He is doing great and I can't believe it's been a week already. I was right on my belly guess, as I went into labor on the 4th around 9:30pm. We were at the hospital by 3am and pushing by noon. He came out pretty easily and without too many complications... yay! NICU was there to suck out his throat and stuff since had a bm in the womb. Cord was around his neck, but all said and done he was perfectly healthy!! He eats about every 2 hours so there isn't much rest, but he is totally worth it and we are having so much fun being new parents to this little angel.
I'll post some pics soon. He has David's nose and hair line for sure. A lot of people think he looks like me too though. We just think he's the CUTEST LITTLE BOY EVER!

Taken today, as he was napping. He loves to have his fingers next to his face.

3 comments:

  1. CONGRATS! He is just perfect and so beautiful...in a very manly way, of course!

    I'm so excited for you. Hurray hurray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Heather! I am glad things went so smoothly for you. Sure can't wait to be done myself!

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so beautiful (you can say that about baby boys)! I am so happy for you. Just remember, sleep when he does. Leave the dishes alone! I love you babe!

    ReplyDelete