Love is patient, love is kind. - 1 Corinthians

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Bakery Is Open!

Yay! The bakery opened on the 25th of October, just over a week ago! I'm so excited to be working there and learning all about the business. We had our Grand Opening on Saturday and here are some pics...




I love this photo, cause that's my Father and Sister-In-Law. They happened to be there when the photographer was there...

Come and visit me when you are in the neighborhood... we are in Sandy at the Quarry Bend Shopping Area.

3 comments:

  1. Heather,
    You look great behind the counter, just where you were meant to be! Glad you are loving it. The sweets look yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather,
    You look great behind the counter! Just where you were meant to be, glad you are loving it! The sweets look yummy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, I need to come and check it out soon!

    ReplyDelete