Love is patient, love is kind. - 1 Corinthians

Monday, August 10, 2009

Hair Do


So, I am trying out a new hair do as of mid last week. Thought I wanted shorter bangs and a little darker color so I just went for it. Lyndsay, my amazing hair stylist and the one next to me in the picture below, made it look pretty great and I'm very happy with the results. David is still trying to get used to it, but has said he likes it. So, that's good. :)

This is us up in the canyon yesterday... David, me and my belly, Lyndsay and Josh.

4 comments:

  1. I found your blog! :) I love your new hair cut! Way cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, it's Bethany! I didn't know you had a blog until I was just roaming around facebook! My blog address is thefinlinsons.blogspot.com in case you didn't know. It's wonderful to keep updated on people!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I found your blog too! Woohoo! You are hot not matter what you do. You could roll around in doggy doo and still look attractive, I just wouldn't come near you...or hug you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! I like the new look! I think its fun to go darker, and since I went back to my normal hair color I have never gone back!

    ReplyDelete