Love is patient, love is kind. - 1 Corinthians

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Is it really coming to an end??

I don't know about any of you but I can't believe that summer is already coming to an end. Time is sure flying these days! It is raining outside right now, even though the warm sun is trying to poke through those storm clouds. Sounds like a day to stay curled up inside... unless the clouds scurry away... then I'm off to the pool to enjoy it before Labor Day comes and it closes down.
I am 25 weeks pregnant today so I'm not really complaining about time going so fast... it just makes realize all the things we've got to get done before the baby arrives. At least we have a crib now (and it's so pretty!) and we do have some clothes, so that should be good right? Oh wait, we need diapers, bottles, blankets, a mattress for the beautiful crib, car seat, paint on the walls, decorations and pretty much everything else... So, with15 weeks left I'm sure we'll get it all done by then, right? :)

2 comments:

  1. LOL you sound like a regular mom to be. You'll be amazed how fast those 15 weeks really go ( well except the last two LOL). But you'll get it all done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate the end of Summer.

    And as far as getting everything done, I'm sure you'll be fine. That's the beauty of the "nesting" instinct. It is a motivator to get everything ready like nobody's business.

    ReplyDelete