Love is patient, love is kind. - 1 Corinthians

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Getting Rounder

So I'm feeling quite round these days. My belly is beautiful and I love that my child continues to grow, as I do. He's letting me know he's there all the time with his butt, head, foot and whatever else he decides to use. His favorite is jamming what I believe to be his foot right into my rib cage. That feels great while I'm sitting down! :) With only 9 more weeks left though I'm sure the jabs and body rolls will only get more prominent.
We are still working on the nursery and hope to have it completed pretty soon. Monkey theme will soon take over in that space and I can't wait! But, I'm even more excited about our little guys arrival... it's coming up so fast now I hope we can get everything we need ready. Baby showers are starting to be planned, so that is exciting as well. We've registered and looked at every baby item and tried making the best decisions but WOW, there is a lot of stuff out there!
It's nice to know that the truly most important items needed are love, warm hugs and kisses for our son... these of which, we have an abundance of and can't wait to share them with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment