Love is patient, love is kind. - 1 Corinthians

Monday, October 26, 2009

Nursery Update


Ok, with only 6 weeks left in this pregnancy (give or take) I'm getting really anxious. So, to see this mural get started this weekend was such a happy day for me! Our super talented friend, Chad, is doing all the work and we just sit back and smile with enjoyment. There will be monkeys and leaves all around the tree by next week, so it will look even more amazing. The crib will be going right in the middle of the wall, so the tree is just off to the left of it.

5 comments:

  1. That is super cute - I can't wait to see the finished project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! It's so exciting preparing for the baby! :)

    Good luck with the remainder of your pregnancy. Not too much longer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute! I am very, very jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So did he finish yet? I want to see!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He finishes this weekend (Sunday). I promise to post new pics as soon as I can :)

    ReplyDelete